Montag, 14. Oktober 2013

Summary of my first month in India

Things I miss most about Germany:
My family
Mimi
My friends
My bed (die Matratzen hier sind nicht wirklich weich und Lattenrost hab ich auch keinen, sondern ein Brett ;) )
My freedom (It's not very nice if you have to be home by midnight every night and you can't invite friends and you are not allowed to do anything in your room. Also not being able to walk around by myself during nighttime - just keeps you dependent on others)
Having my Mom wash my clothes
Goaparties
just being a normal person (not having everyone starring at me or even taking photos if I'm just walking on some random street)
being able to drive


Things I love about India and I will miss once I'm gone:
Coconuts and bananas and pineapples (well probably most of the fruits that come freshly here)
speaking english
being able to go to the beach in like 10 minutes
the prices
the food!!!!
the fresh fruit juices
the weather
the clothes
the travelling
surfing
Palmtrees
My work here
rikshas!!
wearing a sari without getting weird looks - no I'm just kidding :D
colorful trucks and houses
my friends in my hostel


Even though the first list is not that long, it's still equal most of the time. I really love it here but I am also looking forward to coming back home!









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen